TWO homes and a terrace of four holiday cottages are planned for land adjacent to Houndapitt Farmhouse, Stibb near Bude. The scheme includes the removal of derelict agricultural sheds and two static caravans. The farmhouse is next to the site alongside a courtyard of barns which are holiday lets.
• PLANNING has been applied for to partially demolish a barn at Tregulland Farm, St Clether to make way for a new home.
• OUTLINE PLANNING has been granted for up to four homes on land west of Ashbury Grove, Week St Mary. But four locals had objected with concerns about the impact of the development on the local environment; the management of storm water and overlooking neighbouring properties as well as the road layout.
• A PLANNING application to develop a modular eco-friendly building at Honeycomb House, Jacobstow has been withdrawn.
• OUTLINE planning has been granted for up to five homes to be built on land south of Down Park Farm, Kilkhampton.
• APPROVAL has been given for the change of use of land at King Arthur’s car and coach park on Fore Street, Tintagel for a seasonal car and camper van park with the provision of six electric vehicle charging points, a solar loo and shower to be open from Good Friday until 31 October each year.
• PLANNING permission has been given for a home to be built on land adjacent to East Cottage, Pyworthy, Holsworthy.