Asbestos found in building fire

By The Post in Local People

FIREFIGHTERS from Holsworthy were among the crews called to a property fire at Hockwill Cross, Newton St Petrock last week.

The building was well alight when crews were called at around 5pm on August 2, and people living nearby were advised to keep windows and doors shut as asbestos was found and a butane cylinder was involved in the fire.

An ambulance was called to attend for a man suffering from smoke inhalation.

Add Comment

Add Your Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment

By posting your comment you agree to our T & C